Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My thoughts today

It seems that every night when I go to go to bed I have all these great things I should blog about. but then when I get up in the mornings I seem to forget them. Anyways, I have really been thinking about my weight loss and goals the past few days. I at times feel so overwhelmed with what I have to lose that I lose sight on what I need to do to acheive my goals. So I think that this week I am going to try and remember to just simply eat right and not make stupid choices. I know easier said than done. My goal is to by this time next year be at a healthy weight. That is a HUGE goal though and that is what I need to stop focusing on. I need to focus on 5 lbs at a time. I would said 10 but that seems like a ton too! That being said I do want to at least be at pre pregnancy weight (from Masen) by his first birthday. It is completly attainable I just have to kick my ass into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment