Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow!

I have to admit I am shocked that i had a loss this week! Granted it was only a whopping 4 ounces! But hey I will take that over gaining any day! As I had previously stated I was going to try lowering my points some to see if that helped and I would love to say it did but this was actually the first week that I had used weekly points almost every day ! I know that I have got to try and remind myself why i am doing this and what motivated me to lose weight and to join WW when I did. So I may dedicate a post just to that when I get a chance(hopefully today!) Though I have busy weekend ahead of me so I may not get a chave to do that until sunday. Tonight I have to make my daughters Spongebob birthday cake and then of course her party is tomorrow.

Anyways, yesterday I had to take the kids with me to my weigh in because Roy had to work late and 2 hours away :( Thankfully it went better than expected though. :) On the way to the weigh in Addison proved that maybe she watches a little too much Dora the Explorer. This is her on the way there. " WHERE ARE WE GOING? TO THE WEIGH IN! WHERE ARE WE GOING? TO THE WEIGH IN! WHERE ARE WE GOING? TO THE WEIGH IN! YEAHHH!!!"

An with that I am out! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment