Friday, November 4, 2011

This week

First of all for anyone that may follow, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things gets hectic with a 4 year old and a 9 month old! I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog.
I managed to lose 3 pounds this week!  It feels pretty amazing! I have been having some slow weeks with just a .2 or .4 loss then last week I gained a pound :( So the 3 lb loss this week was very encouraging and a big shock!! My first thought was WOW Halloween didnt screw me! Though I did decent I was still afraid of a gain.
We have a nasty habit of eating out on the weekends and this past weekend I didnt eat out as mch and made better decisions when we did. I also dropped to half of my nursing points. Because Masen does get solids 3x a day now so 14 extra points is just too much!

Anyways back to Halloween! My little ones dressed up as bees :) They looked adorable! (picture above) Masen finally got the "hang" of trick-or-treating. By the end he would look at the people then back at his little bucket as if to say " Hey put whatever that is you've been putting in this thing they keep trying to get me to hold"  He also enjoyed his first sucker :)
Addison loved getting all the candy and couldnt wait to get home to eat it all! In fact first thing she said Tuesday morning was "get my candy down mommy!!"
Hoping this week goes just as good as last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment