Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Been a while

It has been a crazy long time since I have blogged. So much has happened.  So I will start with the new year 2012.  January 1st I started the C25k program, an man was it amazing! Besides joining weight watchers this program was one of the best things I had decided to do for me. I was and still am a slow runner but I am passing everyone that is sitting on their couch! I took pictures after every run to hold myself accountable and to see the progress I was making. Finally my weight had started falling off pretty consistently. I completed my first 5k race May 12, 2012 my time was 44:16. I ran the whole thing, see told you I was slow ;-). It was the most exhilarating feeling ever. Just amazing. i swear I had a runner's high for the whole weekend! My weight loss as of last Thursday was 40 lbs!!! I know still not very fast but I am so pleased to say in the past year I have lost 40lbs. I still have about 60 or so to go until i am at a healthy weight. I have a goal I hope I am able to achieve by the end of September. Though after this weekend holiday i have a feeling I will be a little farther away from it. I would like to be down another 20 to 30 pounds by then. We are going to the beach and I am hoping to be a lot smaller than what I am now! Surprisingly I have not dropped a pant size yet, I am not sure why but I just haven't. So part of my major goal for September is to be wearing a smaller size in clothing. Anyways its amazing how I feel much healthier now than I ever did when I was skinny before kids! An I love working out. I have just recently started taking a class called Piloxing at the gym and it is a blast! I hope it helps kick start some weight loss for me again and helps me shrink my middle. It seems as if my belly isn't going down as much as I would of expected. I still need to get my weekend eating under control. I am eating salads whenever I can when we do eat out though. I had started drinking green smoothies as well but I haven't drank one in a few weeks.

                                                    Before my 1st 5k
                                                   After i crossed the finish line!

Okay so now on to the mother part of this blog :) Masen turned 1!
                                          His cake and cupcakes I made :)
                                              Mommy and Masen

He had a great 1st birthday! Hard to believe how fast his 1st year went. Both kids are doing great and just growing up on me.

Here is a picture of Addison.  This is from some family pictures we had made. Hard to believe this rugrat starts pre-k this year! I am so excited for her though and she is so ready!

Now just some other pictures from our family shoot and some from Pigeon Forge.










Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of blogging. So much was going on that I just kind of forgot. Plus I am not sure if anyone really follows anyways :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment