Monday, September 3, 2012

So bad at this..

I think maybe I should be thankful I have no followers. I am so bad at remembering to blog! I have to be better. So a small game of catch up. My oldest has started pre-k this year!  Yay! Except we start every morning off with crying.. School apparently is a BAD word now. An even though she loves me sooo much that she doesn't want to leave me in the mornings she still comes home and act rotten :) My youngest seems to enjoy being at home without her though.. No one to interrupt his naps now and that means when his sissy gets home that can destroy the house together, as a unified team! But no seriously, I do really miss her during the day however it is a great break for us both. See she seems to be 5,well almost 5, going on about 16.. So I am a little terrified of what the teenage years hold for us! I am doing great on my weight loss and will actually post a blog pertaining to that right after I post this one :) Which is right now.. I do however promise to try to at least blog once a week.. Like during Masen's nap time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment