Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Been awhile...

I cant believe I have went this long without updating! Just haven"t really had a moment to myself..  The last two weigh in haven't been great. On the June 9th weigh in I lost .4 thats it. I was okay with this though. However my birthday was June 12th and that is where things went down hill.. On the morning of June 11th I got up and went to the gym that a.m and took a Saturday class. I hadn't taken a weekend class since I was about 12 weeks pregnant with Masen. So it had been a while! I thought yes I am doing so good! Then we went and ate that afternoon for my birthday and I was starving and honestly ate really shitty... But I was okay with that since I worked out and it was for my special day even if it was a day early. I had planned on eating good on my actual birthday, that didnt happen.. I honestly ca not remember what i had eaten Sunday morning but I do know that Roy's parents wanted us to cook out. So Roy made ribs and corn on the grill. I made sure I didnt eat to much and probably only had about 9 pts used... Then I was in trouble again.. his sister had bought me a cake. Cake is my big weakness, unless it has that fake whip cream icing then I can pass. I ate a huge piece. It was bittersweet. Ha Ha. I told them I wasnt taking any home because I wouldnt be able to resist it. So what does Roy do? He brings a piece home and preceded to tell me icould have some of it or all of it if I wanted it.. >.<  I ate about half of it that night.. Then morning came and I kept eyeing it in the fridge.. I took one bite and then the next thing I know the whole thing is gone! >>.<<  OOPS! I really didnt mean to eat it all but I did. So I planned that i was definatley going to go to the Mon/Wed class at the gym and I did. Come weigh in day on Thursday i stepped on the scale terrified I was gonna weigh 2 lbs heavier and much to my surprise I only gained the .4 back! My firt gain. I am trying to not to be too discouraged and honestly am glad that was all it was because I know had I not worked out at all it would have been much more! I have also come to the conclusion that the weekend is the hardest for me. So I need to get it in gear I guess. Hoping for a better weigh in this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment