Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday June 2nd weigh in

Sorry this is a day late! Well this whole entire past week I have been worried that I wouldn't lose anything! I am pleased to say I  lost... 1.6 lbs!!!!! I was completly shocked when she handed me my card back and said good job! I have now lost a total of 7.2 lbs since May 12th! I am so proud of myself and I really hope my weight loss continues to go this well every week!

Earlier this week Masen got into the little pool with Addison. He loved the water!!! I remember when we first put Addison in water she screamed and she usually clings to you. I am hoping Masen loves the water.

We have sort of a big weekend. My baby sister graduates high school tomorrow1 I can not believe she will be done with school already and that she is 18. It just doesn't seem right. i am really curious to see how well tomorrow goes with Addison and Masen. I imagine Addison will be talking the WHOLE time and I will be trying to figure out how feeding Masen is going to work. I have yet to nurse in public, unless you count the car, and I am super nervous about it. I will probably try to pump on the way there and on the way back since we are going to eat too. This will be my first time going out to eat since joining weight watchers. We have done fast food and pizza but thats it. I have already decided I will have to plan out what I am going to eat. I guess i will have to do the same thing next weekend too since it will be my birthday and my dad always takes us out to eat..

Will definatley have to be hitting the gym more this week. In fact that is my goal for myself this week is to go to the gym more. Hopefully I can hit 8 lbs lost or more this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment