Wednesday, June 22, 2011

a Day at the park..

Today was Masen's first time at the park! We all went to the park today for Addison to play with her cousin Ella. They have been trying to plan a get together for a while without letting us adults know. Addison is almost 4 and Ella is almost 5. They had talked on the phone a few weeks ago for an hour straight! That is what prompted this visit today. We had to go early because we have storms moving in this afternoon. It was fun! Addison and Ella decided they wanted to swim and thank heavens my aunt was there because that gave me and my cousin Emily a break from our girls! We both have infants though. Abbigayle(her LO) and Masen are only 2  months apart. It is amazing to be able to see the milestone differences in them. Abbi is the oldest and she is sitting some and is starting to try and crawl and is bouncing all over the place. Masen can sit when supported and does bounce just not quite as much. Its amazing to see the things he may be doing soon! I did notice he is more mellowed out than she is. He was facisnated with the swings. He was inspecting them while Abbi was bouncing and laughing! I am also happy to say i nursed in public today! its the 1st time i have done this when not sitting in the car! It was amazing! I am proud of myself for finally doing it even if it was just in the park and with a cover :) The day was great until my sweet girl had a fall. She is fine now though.
well duty calls, time to feed Masen and get ready for the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment