Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am back

Sorry I havent posted in a few days! I had a pretty good Memorial weekend. Roy was off for 4 days :) We didn't really do much though. Addison stayed at her paw paw's this Saturday night so we were able to go rent some movies and watch with almost no interupptions! Yay! lol. Then yesterday we had a cookout at his parents. I am actually proud of myself, I stayed within points! I was so nervous that I may go over and have to dip into my weekly points but I didn't have to. Roy and I were talking about my weight loss so far last night and how I am trying so hard to stay on track. He told me I was doing a great job! He is so good at helping me stay motivated and I am very blessed to have him in my corner cheering me on! I am hoping to workout some tomorrow night too so hopefully that helps as well.

Our electricity had to be worked on today so the power went out. Addison cracked me up when she said "oh no daddy is gonna be SOAKING mad" LOL she says the craziest things. 
Sorry this is so jumbled today! I just can't seem to get a perfect train of thought going right now!

Really wanting to try doing a pilates reformer class soon to see how I like it. I tried it once for free when i was about 14 weeks pregnant with Masen, so I couldnt do all the moves. i am just wondering if i should try it now or lose a little more weight first?? Any suggestions? I think it will be good for the restoring of my abdominal muscles. C-sections are a bitch to your abs lol! I had just finally started getting them stregthened back for my c section in 07 when I got pregnant with little man. Oh well I am blessed no matter what my abs have went through I wouldnt change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment