Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today's weight and quote

Tonight will be my second weigh in with weight watchers. I think I am starting to get the hang of the program. Though sometimes I wish I was able to eat like I did before children, back when my weight was great.  To me the hardest part about losing weight isn't necessarliy the food restrictions. Its how slow and long the process is. We as Americans are so use to instant gratification that the time period for weight loss is just nerve wracking. I know it has to come off slow and in a healthy way I just wish it didn't take so dang long! Maybe it is because I have so MUCH to lose and i know it will be a long process. Right now my first big goal is to get back to 194 lbs, then down to 180 and so forth...

A quote I found yesterday really speaks to me now "The difference between the impossible and possible lies in a person's determination."

I am a deteremined woman. I am determined not to look this way for the rest of my life. I am determined to get healthy not only for myself but for my children. I CAN do this! My health depends on it.

To me one of the biggest downfalls of being overweight, besides the obvious, is I don't feel good about myself anymore. With every extra pound I put on I lose a little of my self confidence. So now with every pound I lose I am going to start trying to get that back.

"The difference between the impossible and possible lies in a person's determination."
Losing weight isnt impossible for me anymore because I am determined and I WILL make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment