Thursday, May 26, 2011

This week's weigh in, dinner and kid stuff

I am very happy to say that I lost 2 lbs this week :) That makes a total of 5.6 lbs lost in two weeks. So far i am off to a great start. Now to keep it up for oh lets say a year. I now have 85 lbs to lose until i get to my pre children weight. I CAN do it. I am glad to say that I also got my 5 lb star.
My weight watcher leader also passed around what she calls "fat freddy"( think thats what she called him). Anyways it is a replica of 5 lbs of fat. It is amazing to see how much fat that is, although i dont see where i could have lost that but i know I did. I am hoping in the next 4 weeks i will make my 5% goal.

Dinner was completly unhealthy tonight. I am a little disappointed in myself but I will be okay. We went to Jack in the Box. Of course that isnt healthy but I got a kid's meal so maybe not a complete fail. I was a little ticked off that we order my burger plain then get home and everything is on it :(

Anywho- Addison seems to keep hurting her brother. She doesn't mean to but it keeps happening. It makes me worry everytime if he is okay, or if I should call the doctor.. He is only almost 4 months so still little. She has hit his head twice now and today she threw her head back during a temper tantrum without knowing he was behind her and hit his belly. I just pray he is okay. Having two is difficult.  It would be easier I think if she wasn't so wild, she has tons of energy. Plus we are going through the horrible 3's that no one warns you about. Really hoping the 4's are better, but not holding my breathe.
Masen is doing great. Though he is a huge mommy's boy. Which is great, except when mommy needs daddy to hold him or entertain him. It is funny sometimes though he can be upset but see me and he is all smiles :) melts my heart. I think a lot of this has to do with breastfeeding. I never thought i would actually make it this far on nursing.  Now i can't see how i ever even thought about giving up in the beginning. Now my goal after 6 months will be 9 then 12. I do plan to wean at one year if he hasn't self weaned already. I don't have a problem with extended breastfeeding just don't think it is for me but you never know until you get there.

Well until tomorrow. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment