Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday.

So today has been pretty good,uneventful,but good. We got the house straightened up some and finally got shelves hung in the laudry room so it won't be such a mess. I did cave in a little and eat a snickers bar. They are my weakness but I felt pretty crappy afterwards. Don't think i will be doing that again.

Addison actually helped clean up today :) But of course afterwards when her brother spit up on the floor she says " ugh, I was gonna have a party here tonight. Guess it'll have to be at my friends house now." Wow the things little ones come up with. Her imagination is just amazing sometimes. Also, while talking with her PawPaw on the phone she asked "can you take me to my party at my friends later?" Where she gets this "party" stuff from I have no idea!

Well off to make supper. Gone are the days when Friday meant chilling with friends lol. Now it means mommy may get a small break! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment